UPSC has issued the notification for CDS exam 2014. Candidates can get details here.
CDS Application Form 2014: - The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced or conducts the exam every year of CDS (Combined Defense Services) in 2 times per year. This CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of Navy, Air Force, and Military Academy. Those Candidates who are eligible for this form, they may apply online through the UPSC Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in . Other Details are related to this post like Age, Exam Date, Selection process etc are mentioned below: -
UPSC CDS Exam 2014 Application Form:-
Eligibility Criteria: -
Age Limit: – The Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules and regulations. The Candidate age limits are decided according to the respective different posts. But basically the age limit should be 18 to 24 yrs for applying the CDS form.
Education Qualification: – Those Candidates who want to fill this form, they should qualified bachelor degree or graduate from a recognized university. And final year appearing students can also eligible.
Important Date: -
The CDS exam will be twice in a year in the month of February or November.
- CDS Exam 1 2014: -
- Releasing date of application form: – 02 Nov 2013
- Last Date: – 02 Dec 2013.
- Exam Date: – 09 Feb 2014.
- CDS Exam 2 2014: -
- Releasing date of application form: – 19 July 2014
- Last Date: – 18 Aug 2013.
- Exam Date: – 26 OCT 2014.
CDS Exam 2014 Application Process: -
- Log on to the Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then Click the link of “CDS Application form 2014”.
- Fill the all the details which are mandatory in application form and upload the photo and sign.
- Then pay the application Fee and submit the application form.
- After that take a print out of the application form.
Application Fee: - If Candidates are Eligible and want to fill the form, the Candidate must have to pay the Application fee Rs.200/-. The candidate can pay the fee in SBI (any branch) or by net banking.
Selection Process: – After Successfully Examination of CDS, the candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam and interview.
Result: – The result will be displayed on the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Refine your search term :-